Are You Ready To Start A New Career?
Working for Complete Canine Training presents many opportunities for growth and life experiences. In our minds, there is nothing better than completely transforming a dog’s behavior or creating a true working Police K9. Dog training is not for everyone and our selection process is very thorough. Any applications selected for interviews require a background check and drug test to be completed.
695 N 7th Ave
Brighton, Colorado 80601
Roughly 30 minutes North of Downtown Denver
We are currently in need of people for the following position(s):
A kennel tech is the backbone of our operations and is in charge of the welfare of the canines on site. Main duties include kennel care, feeding, watering, washing dogs, cleaning, and maintaining the facility. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who takes pride in their work. Must have reliable transportation and be able to work nights and mornings. Compensation starts at $15/hour.
The Training Apprentice program is for individuals with under 2 years of professional training experience or no experience training dogs. This is a non-paid position for a probationary period. In this program, we will teach you the skills needed to train dogs and problem-solve dog training issues. The training apprenticeship will initially cover basic and advanced obedience, with the option of working K9 training if you qualify.
An obedience trainer will work with clients and their pet dogs. Applicants must be self-starters who are motivated and educated. Prior experience required, 2+ years preferred. Applicants should have a basic understanding of canine behaviors, conditioning methods, balanced dog training, effective use of dog training tools, and behavioral shaping techniques. Will include a 1/2 day working interview. Compensation is dependent upon experience.
Working Dog Trainer
Our Working Dog Trainers will work with a variety of K9s, tasked with different jobs. 2+ years of K9 experience are required for this position. Exceptions can be made on a limited basis. Applicants should have a basic understanding of scent detection, tracking, and patrol K9 training. This is a very physically demanding position. Will include a working interview. Compensation is dependent upon experience.
Our office manager is a major asset to the Complete Canine team. Main duties include answering the phone, scheduling, client communications, updates, taking payments, selling dog training packages, and misc. administrative tasks. Compensation is based on salary + commission.
Our company is on the hunt for a talented and experienced marketing director to lead company marketing. We need a self-motivated professional with proven managerial experience and an outstanding track record in sales. In this position, you will be responsible for meeting our annual sales targets and goals.
Your duties will include designing strategic marketing campaigns and assessing costs and competition. In addition to being an excellent communicator, our ideal candidate will also demonstrate exceptional negotiation and leadership skills.
- Lead and motivate staff to improve customer service with clients.
- Design and implement strategic plans and marketing plans to reach sales targets.
- Cultivate lasting relationships with customers to grow customer loyalty.
- Develop and promote monthly and quarterly sales objectives.
- Draft detailed and accurate marketing and sales reports.
- Work with customers to better understand their needs and goals.
- Assess costs, competition, and supply and demand to identify selling prices.
- Estimate sales volume and profit for current and new products.
- Establish a sales training program to train new employees.
- Meet with upper management to assess company sales performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration or a relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of marketing techniques and best practices.
- Capacity to manage various projects.
- Excellent negotiation and leadership skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
Check back regularly to see new job opportunities.
Complete Canine Training is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law. Because of the nature of our work all applicants will be required to pass an initial drug test as well as random drug tests.